Digital Merchandising Planner
Peapod.com is a leading grocery delivery provider. We have been delivering innovative solutions for customers for over 25 years. Our goal is to “Amaze & Delight” our customers every day.
We are seeking a Digital Merchandising Planner to coordinate and facilitate the publishing of merchandising content across all Peapod geographies within Peapod’s digital real estate placements and ensuring that digital content is accurate, engaging and effective.
- Consolidate requests across category markets. Responsible for geographical differentiation while maintaining consistency across images and content flow
- Develop a thorough understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the various e-merchandising tools
- Identify executional tradeoffs of the various digital tactics to expedite decision-making
- Monitor the production status and proactively address foreseen obstacles likely to negatively impact deadlines
- Analyze Item Promo Status Report to determine if procurement of inventory is needed or to suppress content
- Manage product status via internal tools
- Represent merchandising within the central replenishment and operations teams; communicating products featured, product fulfillment status, and sample inventory
- Conduct quality assurance of merchandising content to ensure published web content links function properly, and ensure copy and creative are consistent with approved design
- Participate in the Customer Needs Planning and Seasonal planning process
- Work with Merchandising to determine content needed
- Engage the PPP team to incorporate any sponsored content in broad seasonal promotions
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to influence/persuade
- Effectively manage competing priorities
- Grocery background helpful
- BA/BS ideally in business administration or marketing/advertising field
- 3-5 years in marketing, digital advertising, or e-commerce. Grocery background helpful but not required
- Less than 15%
Peapod offers a competitive starting salary, with excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with match, paid time off and flexible spending accounts...and a discount on your groceries! You must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration for employment. Peapod is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.