Digital Project Manger
WHO WE ARE
At CompareCards, a subsidiary of LendingTree, our mission is to help people make smarter, more informed, healthier financial decisions based on deeper knowledge of financial offers. CompareCards provides easy-to-use, objective tools and educational resources that help consumers do everything from making credit card comparisons and managing their credit health to helping children in primary, middle, and high school learn how to make wise financial decisions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
Campaign Management: This role will work closely with VP of Marketing to set and meet expectations / goals. Responsible for P&L for assigned display partnerships/campaigns. Involved in all aspects of campaign set up, creative management, and campaign optimization (as part of internal team), including internal communication of results, to quarterly partner performance reviews.
Strategic Thinking: Provide critical performance results and recommendations to internal and partner teams. Take all appropriate actions to grow and optimize partnership on an ongoing basis.
Work with Ad-serving: Manage third-party ad-serving systems and internal database tools.
Flexibility: Manage all aspects of promotions and ad-hoc opportunities with the partner. Ability to take on multiple projects.
Detail Oriented & Strong Project Management Skills: Facilitate internal project requests and work with internal teams across the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in online advertising/marketing.
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Thorough working knowledge of direct response online advertising
- Excellent analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types and large amounts of data
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: thorough working knowledge of intermediate to advanced MS Excel.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Team player
- Knowledge of the consumer lending and/or finance industries
- Experience working with Ad Serving systems
- A passion to learn with lots of enthusiasm – and we will train you.
BENEFITS, COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- We offer all of the regular perks (i.e. medical, dental, vision, time off, 401(k), etc.)
- Work for an established brand in a start-up environment
- Flexible work hours and work from home 2-3 days a week!
- Free snacks...YUM!
- Our new location consists of a tight-knit team of 10 (and quickly growing) fun Marketing and Creative Rock Stars – we like working together
Our office is located at 40 Skokie Blvd, Ste. 320, Northbrook, IL 60062