Digital Strategist at closerlook, inc.
About the job
The Digital Strategist is responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of cross-channel marketing programs and campaigns. The Strategist will serve as a resident expert of cross-channel marketing (paid, earned, owned, and social), ensuring planning and executional excellence across agency teams – Marketing Intelligence, Strategy, Account and Creative.
This role is part of the MCM Strategy team, which is focused on creating and executing integrated marketing and media plans to drive measurable business results for clients. The role reports to a director on the MCM Strategy team.
- Serves as an expert in digital strategy for our clients (including expertise in one of the following: website, content strategy, CRM, social media, search, paid media, influencer, etc.)
- Creates and monitors channel and media strategies across multiple client engagements
- Uses data to inform decisions on strategic direction and plans
- Places strong emphasis on campaign performance analysis (through web analytics and statistical reports) in digital channels against performance goals; makes client-facing recommendations accordingly
- Creates test-and-learn scenarios to help improve digital channel performance to improve overall program effectiveness
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal teams to effectively communicate solutions, strategies, and potential impacts
- Understands marketing technologies and automation solutions to collaborate and create technology-driven performance strategies
- A. or B.S. degree in business, marketing, communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of digital strategy, agency or consulting experience
- Deep knowledge of the interaction of paid, owned and earned media
- Experience with media and analytics, including reporting technology tools
- Comfortable translating data into actionable recommendations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker who can collaborate and offer creative solutions and ideas
- Ability to create clear and actionable strategic recommendations in storytelling format
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Strong team player and proven ability to work independently and with others (internally and externally)
- Health care and/or regulated industry a plus
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.