Director of Client Implementation at Everspring
Everspring is seeking an energetic, detailed and motivated team player to join us as a Director of Client Implementation. They will serve as the primary point of contact for our clients and act as a liaison with all internal departments involved in the implementation process, ensuring a successful establishment of a partnership.
The Director of Client Implementation oversees and supports multiple implementation projects, including client onboarding, reviewing project plans, ensuring work is meeting milestones/goals, and being completed on time. They may be involved in pre-sales work and providing assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals. The Implementation Director has extensive knowledge of both internal functional systems and also university processes. They will achieve and maintain a full understanding of our products and services and guide clients and end-users from initiation to activation.
The ideal candidate is passionate about higher education and working with traditional universities to develop leading online learning.
This role reports to the VP of Operations and is located in Chicago, IL. Currently all employees are remote, however, we will be adopting a hybrid workplace solution in the Fall.
- Lead and manage all day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple cross-functional implementation projects; track and report on implementations operations
- Maintains singular accountability for all aspects of the implementation process by holding all project resources accountable to the completion of tasks and meeting the project milestone dates
- Build long-lasting and deep client relationships across the university organization
- Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve partnership goals
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status/updates to both internal teams and client stakeholders
- Partner with the leadership team to identify, develop, and implement appropriate approaches, processes, and tools that increase client satisfaction
- Manage meetings, including setting agendas, running internal status meetings, identifying action items, and facilitating partner calls
- Engage with internal functional support staff to help foresee issues, identify potential gaps, provide context with possible solutions to the leadership team and resolve with client as part of day-to-day operations
- Handle client complaints, or as appropriate escalate internally, and provide appropriate solutions and/or alternatives; following-up to ensure resolution
- Assist in training and process documentation
- Continually acquire knowledge of our partners, solutions and industry
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of prior experience in higher education, implementation, client services and/or project management preferred
- Ability to handle increasingly high volume of work (multiple projects across multiple partners) in a fast paced, deadline driven environment in a calm manner
- Must possess a strong combination of project management skills, familiarity with enterprise software and systems, and client development/relationship management
- Demonstrated influence and leadership ability in a matrixed environment, and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail
- Robust planning, prioritization, organization, time management skills
- Eagerness to learn, willingness to ask questions
- Ability to use creative thinking to identify and solve problems
- Ability to travel up to 30% time, nationally *Due to COVID-19, work travel is temporarily suspended
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. Built In Chicago has named us one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2021.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time