A unique opportunity to join one of Chicago’s fastest-growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry. We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers while scaling a team.
As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Directly manage, coach, motivate and mentor a team of individual contributors by providing implementation leadership to foster team level collaboration, productivity, efficiency and agility
- Responsible for the successful execution of the customer deployments with new and existing customers
- Support team to clear roadblocks on customer projects, acting as point of escalation internally and externally
- Partner with existing Implementation leadership to grow strategy, vision and capabilities of team.
- Act as project sponsor on set of implementations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support team in delivering best in class solutions
- Responsible for shaping and driving implementation team growth and strategy
- Collaborate with and train consultants on best practices, internal tool usage, roadblock mitigation and process improvements
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the organization’s deployment procedures
- Ensure all projects are properly scoped, identifying risks and partnering internally and externally to ensure alignment for project success.
- Active participant in growing best practice offerings, develop documentation and sharing knowledge with internal and customer teams
- Plan, delegate, and track task assignments to team members
- Plan, track and report on team resource capacity and utilization
- 3+ years’ experience in direct people management
- Ability to define and track metrics that give insight into team productivity and velocity
- 8+ years experience in customer-facing consulting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related industry
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Proven track record of driving successful implementations with enterprise clients
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Excited to work in a face-paced, agile environment
- Excellent critical thinking skills and analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Proven ability to foster cross-functional relationships to drive organizational improvement and operational growth
- Advanced understanding of Project Management concepts and methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Learn more about us HERE
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.