Director, Learning & Development (Capabilities)
About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, GA and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, KY.
About The Role:
Fast Radius is looking for a Director of Learning and Development that will help develop, define, and implement the curriculum for the organization. In this role you will be creating fun and creative learning experiences to help the organization - and our clients - understand best practices.
- 5-7 years of working in a training/learning space
- Learning and development expertise across modern modalities
- Experience working with stakeholders, business acumen, demonstrating strategic thinking, and presentation skills
- Expertise collaborating across several groups to deliver company wide solutions
- Self-starter with proven results building and creating programs with measurement results.
- Established fundamentals in project and program management.
- Analytic problem solving with an ability to work in a start-up environment.
- Build curriculum that will advance our team’s knowledge, skills, and capabilities across roles.
- Continuously add and maintain the curriculum. Preemptively and as needed.
- Become a trusted advisor to the team. Come up with innovative methods to lead the team to exceed business goals.
- Lead discussions about readiness with stakeholders and team members.
- Optimize content for best delivery, accessibility, search ability, and usefulness.
- Build, test, and assess the content usage - proposing and implementing improvements based on data.
Read Full Job Description