Director, Learning & Development (Capabilities) at Fast Radius
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:52 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We are looking for a Director of Learning and Development that will help develop, define, and implement the curriculum for the organization. In this role you will be creating fun and creative learning experiences to help the organization - and our clients - understand best practices.
We understand imposter syndrome and the confidence gap are real; please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own.
- 5-7+ years of working in a training/learning space
- Learning and development expertise across modern modalities
- Technical knowledge of CNC and Injection Molding strongly preferred
- Experience working with stakeholders, business acumen, demonstrating strategic thinking, and presentation skills
- Expertise collaborating across several groups to deliver company wide solutions
- Self-starter with proven results building and creating programs with measurement results.
- Established fundamentals in project and program management.
- Analytic problem solving with an ability to work in a start-up environment.
About the Job:
- Build curriculum that will advance our team’s knowledge, skills, and capabilities across roles.
- Continuously add and maintain the curriculum. Preemptively and as needed.
- Become a trusted advisor to the team. Come up with innovative methods to lead the team to exceed business goals.
- Lead discussions about readiness with stakeholders and team members.
- Optimize content for best delivery, accessibility, search ability, and usefulness.
- Build, test, and assess the content usage - proposing and implementing improvements based on data.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description