The Director, Project Management must be a project management expert that can evangelize best practices around Scrum and other project management methodologies (as necessary) to bring the vision of Kalderos to life. While you will initially be focused on leading an Agile team to deliver Kalderos technology solutions, you will also be responsible for helping identify, manage, and deliver projects on time, in scope, and in budget across the organization - from marketing and sales through product development and operations. You will work to map out all interdependencies, resolve daily conflicts, and establish best practices. In a world where the speed of change is forever increasing and competing priorities are common place, being able to adapt, manage through influence rather than authority, and bring a team first attitude will be essential.
Detailed Responsibilities to Include:
- Manage project management (scrum master) for all Kalderos technology offerings - delivering projects on time, in scope, and on budget
- Defines and manages all ongoing work streams across Kalderos
- Establish and evangelize best practices related to project management and scrum throughout the organization
- Facilitate all sprint ceremonies, including but not limited to backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups and others you deem appropriate
- Analyze and report-out sprint metrics and provide retrospective feedback to drive continuous feedback
- Facilitate transparency across Kalderos and the senior management team by providing regular updates through the creation and ownership of a visual management tool - reporting on progress and escalating issues as appropriate
- Manage all internal and external interdependencies and engage all necessary stakeholders to effectively manage all risks to time, scope and budget
- Establish and maintain close collaboration between all commercial and technical team members
- As we continue you will be responsible for scaling the PMO in a smart and timely fashion
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will have experience in scrum and project management with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver technology solutions to market and will possess the following attributes and requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working in project management delivering technology solutions to market
- Expertise in agile software development and the use of scrum as a project management tool
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels. You must be willing to do real work, and don’t need a big staff to get it done!
- Be able to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment where industry expertise, technology, and design share equal importance in the development of Kalderos’ solutions
- Inspires commitment, high energy and positive attitudes
- Lead in a manner consistent with Kalderos’ culture that fosters open communication, personal initiative, hard work, and gratitude.
- Analytical mindset with a demonstrated ability using data to influence decision making.
- Executive-level communicator with a strong ability to influence without requiring authority
- Track record of delivering complex projects on time, in scope, and in budget
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently, across a wide range of stakeholders (internal and external), with an ability resolve and mitigate risks as they arise
Read Full Job Description