Director Strategic Partnerships at Ensono
We are looking for someone who is an expert at building executive-level relationships to develop mutually beneficial strategic partnerships. Importantly, this role will work closely with our Go-to-Market (GTM) Partner organization to align technology and product aspects of our partnerships with our sales-oriented partner teams.
In addition to our GTM organization, it will be critical to work with the procurement, product, and technology teams.
As this is a new role within Ensono, the Director will have the opportunity to make his or her mark on establishing governance and defining the function. This also means the role will be hands-on, working cross-functionally to get things done.
The leader will focus on the creation of new value propositions, created jointly between Ensono and our partners. These offerings will complement our current services and help drive our product roadmap. Key aspects of the role will be to productize the offerings, support procurement with commercial negotiations, and enable the sales function to drive growth.
Additional preferred requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 7+ year relevant experience in alliances or partner-facing roles
- Experience with collaborating with teams and/or projects to create joint service offerings
- Familiarity with infrastructure managed services or software segments
- Business and technical acumen and executive presence, combined with deep analytical and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Leadership skills and a drive to make a large impact on the company and its clients
- Proven track record in leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Passion for data, analytics, and process: ability and desire to dive into data to understand metrics and continuously refine and improve our company strategy and performance - you should be doing this hands on