E-Commerce Data Consultant at NielsenIQ
About the Job
The FMCG space is transforming as more consumers shop online. Nielsen is committed to developing a stable, sustainable, and comprehensive U.S. Omnichannel measurement and insights solution. The E-commerce Data Analyst plays a vital role in delivering a customized Omnichannel solution to our clients. They will be responsible for translating our clients’ business requirements into operational and executable strategies. This includes a combination of technical implementation, operational quality and stability, and collaboration and communication with Commercial teams.
- Meet with external and internal clients to understand their needs/requirements and educate on product capabilities.
- Create the technical design and systems development to ensure requirements are met
- Work proactively and collaboratively to ensure and validate that the output back from operational algorithms meets the client business requirements
- Review and manage ongoing database change requests
- Serve as the contact person for execution teams if database questions arises
- Provide consultation and support to Program Management on custom Omnichannel solutions and implementation
- Design and test front end solutions for internal operational teams to manage new tools and solutions
Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in a quantitative field preferred, including Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics, and Operations Research.
- Experience in developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases (2 to 4 years)
- Understanding of database structures, principles, theories and practices.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively both verbal and in written communication
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey or provide advice or consultation to business leaders
- Proven record of delivering results
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Experience working in e-commerce, online retail or digital content sales
- Python and R development experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.