EDI Implementation Analyst
IL - Chicago
10 S Riverside Plaza
The EDI Analyst is responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers with our best-in-class HR software and services. The EDI Analyst will help support the EDI Implementation Project Manager by focusing on file configuration, testing and timely delivery of interfaces.
• Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
• Communicate timelines and status with other bswift staff
• Configure files on the bswift EDI platform as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources (EDI Project Manager, Implementation Manager, Account Manager) to meet client and carrier deliverables; including, but not limited to:
o Configuring files as needed based on clients/carrier’s plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications
o Testing new and existing files transmissions to ensure accuracy of client/carrier’s requirements
o Researching and resolving client/carrier inquiries regarding system and process issues
• Act as a coach and mentor for others with bswift tools, configuration, testing and defect management
• Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
• Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
• Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
• High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
• Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
• Night or weekend work may be necessary to meet client deliverables
Willingness to participate in trainings as support
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.