ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
The Employee Enablement/Onboarding Manager will manage all aspects of the new employee experience and onboarding process and content. As ActiveCampaign continues to grow and scale rapidly, this role and the overall onboarding function is critical to growth and success. The overall goal is to ensure every new employee has an optimal new hire experience from prior to start date through hand off to role-specific onboarding and training with their team. This includes pre-hire engagement, preparation prior to start date, company and advanced product onboarding. This role is expected to also contribute to team onboarding plans and content and work effectively with Enablement peers across the organization.
What your day could consist of:
- Build upon the existing best-in-class new hire experience to support incoming new hires globally on a bi-weekly basis.
- Deliver a smooth, effective experience that provides new hires with the information, tools, training and resources needed to ensure their success.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop new content that supports new hires in the early stages of their AC career.
- Continue to develop, implement and own the overall employee onboarding program.
- Iterate and improve upon onboarding processes and content to reflect new or updated information and updates
- Partner closely with the rest of the People team to ensure clarity around start classes, process changes and content updates.
- Partner with other team members to ensure a seamless transition from hiring process to onboarding process, to include new hire documents.
- Ensure the overall employee onboarding experience is adaptable and relevant for all global offices/locations and cultures.
- Continue to iterate to ensure an optimal experience for a distributed employee base.
- Ensure onboarding content is updated as needed and is as innovative and compelling as possible. Work with presenters on the best vehicle for delivery (live, video, group settings, etc.).
- Gather employee feedback on the onboarding experience in a timely way and communicate results appropriately.
- Be a resource and partner to the enablement and onboarding resources within the teams.
- Contribute broadly to ways to enrich and optimize the employee experience throughout the entire employee journey.
What is needed:
- At least 2 years of experience in an onboarding or enablement role
- Excellent logistical skills and attention to detail
- Impeccable time management and availability for every new hire onboarding class
- Genuine enthusiasm around the new hire experience
- Ability to develop and deliver content in a digestible but compelling way
- Experience with instructional design and content building for onboarding or enablement preferred
- Ability to ensure every onboarding session is consistent and relevant to new hire audience
- Ability to hold presenters accountable
- Creativity and curiosity
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Prior experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment is preferred
- Experience working in a global tech company is preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.