Fusion's Engagement Manger plays a key role within our Professional Services team. This role works directly with our clients and delivery team to ensure quality deployments of solutions built in the Fusion Framework®, built on the Force.com cloud platform.
This role, which interfaces with client executives, client project managers, developers, and Implementation Consultants focus on the following outcomes:
- Maintain team effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting customer projects
- Successfully complete projects with high quality by coordinating resources and timetables with internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively manage the project budget and know when to communicate scope creep and issue scope changes if required.
- Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating project outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating staffing requirements.
- Document and/or translate client requirements, use cases, or requests for system configuration
- Help achieve financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing project needs and completing corrective action
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Communications, or Project Management
- 3-5 years of experience working with external clients on multiple projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fast learner and comfortable working in a fast pace working environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong financial acumen as it relates to managing project budgets
- Innovative thinker, collaborative partner who is highly organized, with strong presentation and reporting skills is recommended
- Demonstrated knowledge of project delivery methodologies and tools including agile
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team, especially remotely
- Experience managing teams of technology professionals of varying skill levels
- Proficient in translating business and technical requirements across internal and client groups and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs
- Planning and managing projects to maximize team productivity and efficiency
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills as well as strong conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time when permissible
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.