Engagement Mgr at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Engagement Manager oversees the on time, on budget delivery of the defined solution scope to meet the customer's desired results. This requires the EM to complete the project following ServiceNow's leading practice methodology, NowCreate, working in collaboration with the customer project team and any involved partner, ensuring governance is followed to gain team member support for the project, including risk and issue mitigation. The EM is also responsible for assembling and leading the ServiceNow resources on the project making sure they understand the planned tasks, tracking actual progress, and managing deviations through appropriate measures.
- Lead the delivery team throughout the engagement, often in collaboration with a services partner.
- Manage the engagement governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials.
- Work with the Sales Account Team, partner, and customer to understand the customer and the engagement; including challenges, partners, issues, and value being delivered.
- Understand the goals and align the deliverables accordingly.
- Apply expertise from the Now Create methodology and prescriptive guidance to promote delivery of the engagement, including long-term customer success.
- Be the single contact to encourage collaboration and customer agreement on proposed solutions.
- Mentor Customer Outcomes or Partner team members to achieve the engagement's deliverables and promote the customer's desired results.
- Lead the delivery team throughout large complex engagements, often in collaboration with a services partner.
- Identify gaps between actuals and plan of record, proposing solutions and driving resolutions.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years progressive experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Creativity with comfort running projects independently
- Success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Experience working collaboratively
- ServiceNow certifications in aligned workflow
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.