222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on the front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is hiring an Executive Assistant with prior administrative experience to join our growing Chicago office. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative & operational support to the Managing Director of our Operations Excellence practice. He/she will perform advanced administrative/clerical duties as well as handle project assignments to support initiatives and strategic needs.
This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion, the ability to manage relationships both internally across the firm and externally, excellent time and project management skills, as well as mastery of logistics planning skills related to travel and calendaring.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of five years of experience supporting an executive or executive team.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Manage calendar for internal/external meetings
* Planning and scheduling meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, minutes preparation and distribution, and agenda development
* Prepare all types of correspondence often acting independently, including letters, memorandums, agendas, reports; prepare additional documents as needed including composing, proofreading, formatting, and editing documents into client ready deliverables
* Coordinating and confirming travel arrangements
* Prepare and review expense reports and submit in Concur
* Manage and submit time reporting in CRM
* Manage and maintain contacts in Salesforce
* Create original Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
* Serve as a point of contact for execution of administrative support for senior firm leadership (CEO, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, etc.) when needed
* Partner closely with the Resource and Practice Operations Manager to create and run reports
* Event planning and coordination for a large number of team events throughout the year
* Meal ordering for meetings
* Other duties and projects as assigned
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in an executive administrative role
* Proficient event planning experience required
* Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
* High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
* Outstanding interpersonal skills with high degree of EQ
* Bachelor’s degree
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.