- Plan and direct all administrative and operational aspects of the department on behalf of the CTO.
- Act as a main point of contact for employees/stakeholders.
- Attend executive and department meetings; coordinate next actions and manage follow-ups.
- Provide presentation support, including but not limited to: department All Hands, Key Imperative meetings, off-sites, executive and tactical meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, including logistics, content, coordinating with stakeholders, etc.
- Own CTO artifacts
- Regularly create, submit, and interpret reports to the CTO and Leadership.
- Maintain understanding of overall business objectives and strategy.
- Suggest problem resolution approaches and procedures.
- Work closely with the CTO on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects.
- Design, organize, and oversee comprehensive management of projects with ambiguous and changing requirements.
- Examples include:
- Partnering with key teams to “rescue” off-track projects, conducting root cause analysis and partnering closely with project owners and stakeholders to successfully deliver on desired outcomes.
- Support the CTO with completing ad hoc analysis, providing information requested, and capturing action items in meeting.
- Take on other (ad-hoc) responsibilities as directed by the executive.
- Exhibits an analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel and PPT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to present to executives
- High energy and hard-working
- Basic business skills and knowledge
- Works well with colleagues across functions, including instilling accountability and motivation
- Self-starter and ability to work with little guidance
- Able to draft first versions of summarized research and data gathering to support strategic initiatives
- Knowledge of or interest in technology industry preferred
- Excited by Relativity’s mission; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- 2-5 years of experience in a project management role,supporting an executive, or consulting.
- A proven go-getter with demonstrated ability to deliver on your commitments.