Experience Management Coordinator at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As an Experience Management Coordinator, you will be working with the Experience Management (XM), Sales, Marketing & Client Services teams to expand Strata’s footprint within our existing customer base. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a pipeline of opportunities for consulting services in collaboration with Strata’s XM and Client Services teams.
- Tracking metrics and performance measures to define success of services relative to overall Strata revenue goals.
- Creating and documenting pricing proposals for services opportunities and collaborating with the Strata operations team to coordinate scoping, resource scheduling and finalization of the overall delivery plan.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to expand engagement with the Strata client network. Emphasis on expanding engagement through user groups, webinars and other network opportunities.
Engaging and Educating:
- Help ensure that our clients are aware of all of the problems we solve by running targeted campaigns and providing thought leadership to our client base to inform and educate them; assisting in developing content for these efforts.
- Following up with clients who show interest (Clients who attend webinars, download articles, respond to emails, etc.).
- Perform proactive analytics on clients to determine which ones to target with specific services or software value propositions.
- Coordinating the scoping, pricing and proposal development for consulting service opportunities identified within Strata’s existing client base.
- Coordinating the development of content for opportunity related meetings (i.e. assemble and update power point decks for client meetings).
- Developing, maintaining and reporting on the sales pipeline for service opportunities identified within Strata’s existing client base.
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant account management and account support experience in a sales, customer success or marketing environment
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- An understanding of financial concepts and data analysis
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM solution
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Strong PowerPoint skills preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.