Experienced Consultant, Organizational Change Management (System Implementation Focus)
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is searching for a high-performing individual with experience supporting organizational change management (OCM) strategies and the entrepreneurial capability to grow and thrive in an expanding Operations Excellence Practice. At West Monroe, you will have the opportunity to own your own career while engaging in high impact projects.
West Monroe’s Operations Excellence practice applies practical organizational change management solutions and proven methods to help our clients prepare for and sustain changes driven by one or multiple initiatives, realize the business value of those change initiatives, and build change readiness capability – sustaining immediate changes and adapting to future ones. Our clients’ change programs range from short, strategic engagements to large, transformational programs.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following types of activities:
• Identifying and documenting organizational impacts of change initiatives and planning strategies that lead to successful adoption of change
• Assessing organizational cultures, capabilities, and alignment to effectively tailor change management approaches
• Supporting stakeholder analysis efforts, conducing stakeholder interviews, analyzing needs and synthesizing findings
• Supporting execution of change initiatives
• Enabling client-specific change management strategies through:
• Developing comprehensive organizational change management strategies and plans
• Identifying change risks and developing mitigation strategies
• Participating in the development and execution of communication strategies and plans
• Analyzing learning needs, developing training approaches and curricula, and supporting the development of in-person, virtual, and on-demand training programs
• Organizing train-the-trainer sessions and classroom-based training sessions
• Assessing the effectiveness of communication and training
• Managing stakeholder expectations and engagement
• Assessing organization alignment for change and developing interventions to improve alignment
• Developing effective approaches for sustaining and realizing change goals following implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
• 3+ years of experience providing change management solutions in support of large scale process/technology projects and/or other transformational initiatives
• Exposure and experience supporting the development of work plans, project scopes, pricing estimates, and presentations
• Experience in change management areas such as communications, training and support, leadership engagement or change network management
• Strong project management methodology foundation, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills
• Ability to travel up to 70%
• A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.