Facilities Project Manager
Coaching & Development
- Builds strong working relationships with all fulfillment center-based leaders including Maintenance Manager/Supervisors and continually strives to helps the plant leaders to grow and improve in their roles.
- Sets clear performance targets with department leaders within the plant and discusses progress against the deadlines and established KPI’s on a weekly basis.
- Provides both positive and developmental feedback to plant department leaders.
- Assists plant department leaders with problem solving issues impacting their KPI’s or project deadlines.
Communication & Leadership
- Leads by example and embodies Home Chef values of Customer First, Best-in-Class Team, Ownership, Pursue Excellence, and Deliver Happiness.
- Cultivates a culture centered around pride in the workplace, positive motivation, mutual respect, alignment, and accountability.
- Drives strong communication between corporate and fulfillment center to gain buy in and alignment on initiatives.
- Demonstrates willingness to work flexible hours and travel frequently to the fulfillment centers to provide regular on-site support, guidance, and drive accountability.
- Supports the quality care of the facilities and employees by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationship and acts as a supportive partner with the plant managers and Home Chef leadership.
- Collaborates with the Sr. Facilities Manager, Plant Manager, and department leaders to establish a roadmap for success for each department based on individualized plant needs and trends identified based on observation and progress against weekly KPI’s.
- Maintains a pipeline of projects and goals while collaborating with plant leaders to establish realistic, aggressive timelines and drives accountability for the completion of established goals.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics
- 3+ years of proven direct supervision and management experience (Food Manufacturing preferred)
- Associate’s / Bachelor's preferred
- Experience in food manufacturing highly desirable
- Experience with Safety, Maintenance, and Food Safety Policies and Procedures highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results, manage conflict, achieve alignment, and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams
- Must be willing to travel 50% of time