As a Fraud Consultant you are an expert in financial cyber-attacks with knowledge and experience in researching, planning, investigating, reacting and preventing such attacks. You will be working with top financial organizations globally to assist them with increasing their security tools, process and knowledge to defend against financial cyber-attacks.
You will use your judgement during projects from analysis and design through to implementation. Judging risks and how the OneSpan solution RA can address their immediate, ongoing and future needs.
Key responsibilities and duties
The Fraud Consultant performs the following activities to support the implementation of the OneSpan RA solution:
- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of fraud prevention solutions
- Risk appetite/exposure
- Perform analysis of Business versus security needs
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, Solution flows, Rule design, Report design and issue impact analysis
- Ongoing consultancy
- Cyber Crime Attack knowledge sharing
- Rule design/adaptation, reports, investigation techniques
- Attack analysis and feedback
- Authentication adaption
- Cybercrime conference speaker
- Improve consultancy toolset, process and knowledge
- You are able to analyze both business and technical requirements, interpret and communicate accurately to various audiences.
- Provides consultation and share industry best practice on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects and customers to gather requirements for product enhancements
- Provide a strategy and operational consulting to ensure clients are taking full advantage of their purchased assets
- You have several (5+) years of professionalexperience in fraud analysis in the financial services industry on financial cybercrime.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- You are able to work both independently as well as in a team
- Concisely describe business/functional requirements working with research and development teams to improve the solution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are willing to travel (up to 30% international travel)
- Hands on experience with cyber threats and risks
- Experience with Retail/Corporate Banking Risk – Online/Mobile Banking Risk
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.