G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. Three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 904,000+ reviews, and $100M in total funding by invested by IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
Is this you?
As our Go-to-Market Program Manager; you’re a cross-functional leader on G2’s award-winning Product Marketing team. Reporting directly to our Head of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for all readiness activities pertaining to G2’s product go-to-market process.
Every product, partnership, research, and capability launch at G2 follows a structured GTM process that incorporates ideation, product development, pre-launch prep, marketing tools/programs, and people enablement into it. As our GTM launch owner, you’ll live and breathe this process.
By nature, Product Marketing is the most cross-functional role at company. You’ll be the most cross-functional member of the most cross-functional team at G2. You’ll work across teams and disciplines in Product Management, Demand Gen, Sales, CS, Sales Enablement, Implementation, Relationship Management and more -- all to ensure we’re aligned, market-ready, and on-message -- always.
To do so, you’ll follow our GTM launches end-to-end; ensuring that our products are market-ready, our launch plans are built correctly, and our enablement sets people-facing teams up for success -- for everything we launch.
How we measure success:
- Product-Market Readiness Criteria Met
- GTM Plans Reviewed & Solidified
- Product Marketing Tools Curated & Used
- Sales Certification Complete & Time-to-First-FVC Delivered
- # of Campaigns, MQLs, Pipeline Influenced, Closed/Won driven from Post-Launch Phase
Apply if this sounds like you:
- Product Marketing Strategist; who can vet and approve GTM programs that align to G2’s product roadmap, powers G2’s marketing campaigns, and accelerates G2’s sales pipeline
- Versatile Project Manager; who loves to work across a diverse set of teams and disciplines to ensure project accountability, quality, and speed
- Expert Storyteller; who loves to review and enhance value messaging to ensure message-fit
- People-Focused Marketer; to engage user groups, advocate for customers and the market externally; and lead trainings with internal teams internally
- Outcomes-Focused; to monitor program success and uncover opportunities to do even better
Highly collaborative with:
- Internal: Product Management, Sales, Sales Enablement, Marketing
- External: B2B technology brands and partners
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience
- Proven track record of executing successful product and capability launches
- Strong individual understanding of product roadmap, GTM processes, and sales pipeline -- and vision into how they all come together
- Experience in product marketing; strong understanding of digital marketing, product management, & people enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Unique balance of creative skills, with a highly technical and detailed understanding of how different technologies can work together
- Exceptional project management skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across different functions, departments and organizations
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.