Governance, Risk & Compliance Program Manager (Remote) at XSELL Technologies
XSELL seeks a GRC Program Manager who will be a leading contributor to XSELL's information security capabilities. The GRC Program Manager will help identify and prioritize initiatives to safeguard the business and protect customer data. The successful candidate will utilize their experience to define and implement effective controls in order to minimize information security exposures in the XSELL operating environments.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to XSELL's Head of Cybersecurity & IT Risk Management.
What You Will Bring
The problems you will tackle will benefit from the following skills:
- Experience in risk management, or control design, implementation and assessment
- 4-5 years of experience in information security roles, or 6-7 years in either information technology or technology audit
- 3-4 years of experience in program/project management
- Great ability to collaborate across multiple teams within the organization
- Experience with one or more security / assessment frameworks e.g. ISO, NIST, PCI, CSA Cloud Security Framework, Trust Services Criteria
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly
- Ability to adapt to change in a growth phase business
- Commitment to continued professional growth and development
- Ability to achieve objectives individually as well as contributing to team efforts
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship
Ways You Will Contribute
- Facilitate the creation and implementation of effective controls to safeguard XSELL and customer information
- Keep XSELL abreast of relevant trends and changes in the threat landscape
- Contribute to the creation and growth of XSELL organizational capabilities
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required
What To Expect In Your First 30 Days
- Introductions to fellow employees to learn about key areas of business
- Get up to speed with major efforts in the Cybersecurity & IT Risk department
- Participate in discussions with trusted external advisors adapting their input and recommendations to fit XSELL’s operational context
- Put your experience and skills to use advancing departmental initiatives
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “ best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity, and compassion towards our coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top-performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration, and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team, and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy, and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.