ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Role: ServiceNow is seeking a GTM Anaplan Solution Architect to join our GTM Planning & Systems Team. As an Anaplan Solution Architect, you’ll work with the business on strategic projects to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency in a fast paced, rapidly growing SaaS organization. You will have experience building models and architectural designs in Anaplan. You will implement enterprise performance management solutions that digitally transforms the end-to-end GTM sales planning and budgeting on the Anaplan technology.
Location: This role is primarily remote / virtual. The position can be based in Santa Clara, CA.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide architectural expertise and establish best Anaplan best practices across the GTM strategy organization.
- Design and improve on how we report on performance, track metrics, and set key targets. Understand the end-to-end structure of running a GTM team (e.g., territory & quota management, headcount & capacity planning, NNACV, LRP, AOP and Forecasting, partnering with finance & recruiting)
- Optimize the user experience and value of our models.
- Build and execute a vision of integrated planning.
- Improve our data foundations to increase visibility and insight into critical business metrics.
- Identifies and recommend model/process improvements in the digital transformation initiatives. Assesses risk points and drives mitigation.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Overall 10+ years of experience in the role of Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, and Solutions Architect
- 6-8 plus years of experience in the role of Anaplan Solution Architect
- Anaplan Certified Solution Architect
- Designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining procedures and implementing business solutions
- Working with stakeholders across multiple time-zones
- Experience and understanding of SaaS business environment
- Working knowledge of end-to-end GTM planning & forecasting processes
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives)
- Demonstrated experience delivering in waterfall methodology and Agile framework.
- Experience managing applications on the ServiceNow platform a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.