bswift is currently seeking an Implementation Analyst to join our growing team at our headquarters in Downtown Chicago. The Implementation Analyst will mainly be responsible helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Responsibilities of the Analyst:
· Build client sites, including benefit plan rules, details, prices, text and documents
· Test client sites to ensure proper functionality and quality
· Conduct regression testing to discover software enhancements or needs
· Import data into system as needed and assist with ad hoc client projects
· Prepare employee and employer communication documents
· Triage client tickets and questions via email and voicemail and provide next response time
· Audit system data from various sources and produce reports about summary and details
· Assist call center through answering inbound calls from specific clients and their employees
· Resolve any data discrepancies with external vendors
· Perform billing tasks such as invoice generation, posting payment, and reconcile receivables
Required Qualifications of the Analyst:
· 2+ years of professional client facing experience within in analysis and data management
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, working knowledge of MS Office products, Internet Explorer
· Extensive experience with databases, as well as data interpretation and data manipulation
· Knowledge of managed care products including HMO, PPO, and Medicare Part D
· Healthcare industry background
· Bachelor's degree is required
Additional Job Information
bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015 and 2016, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014 and 2015.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!