Implementation and Operations Manager
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menu. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Who We Are Looking For:
As the Implementation and Operation Manager at Fooda, you will report to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales and work with our Market Directors to launch and bridge our revolutionary cafeteria replacement program.
You will be responsible for managing the 60-day transition of award of business to launch working directly as the client liaison as well as the principle project manager.
You will oversee and support the implementation and execution of design, marketing, budget, supply chain, staffing, licensing and permits, and account management.
The ideal candidate is a results oriented, performance driven individual that has the ability to set and manage expectations internally and externally.
This position requires an individual who is not only creative with a keen eye for design but also detailed in execution of a complex multi-layered transition launch plan. This position requires 60-80% travel.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of successful retail marketing/ operations experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multi-pronged detailed projects.
- Possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to communicate with people on a variety of levels and have a proven record in building strong relationships
- Strong desire for customer satisfaction
What You Will Be Doing:
- Project management- Executing against a 60 day detailed transition plan working with clients, Fooda team and suppliers
- Client Liaison- Building and nurturing the client relationship during the critical transition stage of launch
- Artistic designer- Being able to take the vision that was sold and making it a reality within a limited budget
- Recruiter- Lead and support local markets with hiring the team to operate the cafeteria replacement
- Supply chain manager- Coordinate vendor relations, contracts and orders for cafeteria replacement launch
- Presenter- Ability to present in complex sales processes as a expert in your particular role
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.