What your day could consist of:
- Take a list of tasks from an Implementation Specialist and work to add/update email templates, automation workflows, forms and lists in ActiveCampaign accounts
- Adhere to task due-dates
- Act as an expert of the ActiveCampaign software
- Learn to navigate other marketing technology platforms.
- Follow the established best practices “from soup to nuts”
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the team
What is needed:
- 0-1 years of applicable experience
- Customer-first mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Resourcefulness and the ability to find answers with or without clear instructions or documentation
- Previous experience with marketing technology platforms preferred
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!