ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
The Implementations team has an overarching goal of helping our customers start using ActiveCampaign as quickly and efficiently as possible. As an Implementation Associate, you will work with our Implementation Specialists to complete important tasks that are a key part of helping customers migrate to ActiveCampaign.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with Implementation Specialists to add or update templates, automation workflows, forms and lists in ActiveCampaign accounts
- Recreate and design email templates on behalf of our customers
- Adhere to task due-dates and projects
- Act as an expert of the ActiveCampaign software
- Learn to navigate other marketing technology platforms
- Follow the established best practices “from soup to nuts”
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the team
What is needed:
- 0-1 years of applicable experience
- Customer-first mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Resourcefulness and the ability to find answers with or without clear instructions or documentation
- Previous experience with marketing technology platforms preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description