Implementation Consultant IV - Lumere at Lumere, a GHX Company
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
We are a customer-oriented company. We provide a white glove implementation experience, offering not just technical setup, but a robust change management curriculum focused on helping supply chain teams evangelize evidence-based decision-making across their system. Our implementation consultants wear many hats including customer advocate, technical data setup expert, deadline and project plan owner, and risk mitigator. No two implementations look the same because no two clients operate exactly the same. For that reason, we pride ourselves on building custom onboarding plans unique to each client’s goals so they can get the utmost value from their partnership with Lumere.
What you will be doing:
At Lumere, we are constantly evolving our implementation approach to better meet the needs of our customers. As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for directly managing client relationships and onboarding workstreams from sales hand off through implementation completion for all Lumere solutions.
Ideal candidates will exhibit excellent communication skills, be highly organized, have 4+ years of previous project management experience, and demonstrate the ability to drive both internal and external stakeholders to deadlines. Experience working in a healthcare provider setting is preferred.
This role typically requires 30% travel to client sites, but travel during the COVID-19 pandemic has been temporarily halted to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. This role will report directly to Lumere’s Director of Client Services.
Manage multiple Lumere solution implementations in parallel, end-to-end, including:
- Serve as the main point of contact for new Lumere clients, working directly with director and VP-level leaders at hospitals and health systems to understand their priorities and implement Lumere solutions to meet their goals.
- Establish implementation project plans based on Lumere best practice and client priorities and communicate implementation progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Recognize potential and expected client implementation roadblocks and effectively escalate issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build client-facing relationships to identify appropriate external stakeholders for various aspects of implementation (technical, process flow, user adoption, etc.)
- Become knowledgeable on common hospital supply chain topics, including:
- Hospital value analysis and strategic sourcing strategy and processes
- Evidence-based device selection methodologies and approaches
- Care redesign and clinical variation reduction processes
- Manage internal and external data extraction and IT setup processes and liaise between clients and internal data and IT teams to overcome any issues.
- Become engrained in client workstreams and processes to help assess how Lumere solutions can be most effectively leveraged across the system to support client needs both in the near and long term.
- Track and monitor progress against implementation milestones using project management tools.
Improve our current implementation processes, including:
- Proactively identify opportunities for client implementation process improvement by proposing new solutions to current client challenges.
- Display comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to test out new approaches with clients.
- Assist Client Services Director in building collateral and best practice material for client onboarding and implementation processes.
- Proven history of success (4-6 years) in an implementation or project management role, preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
- Prior health care experience working directly with hospital, health system, or medical group contacts on a variety of levels (Manager, Director, VP, C-suite).
- Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, planning, coordination and negotiation skills, as well as a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Exceptional client management, project management and interaction skills.
- Exceptional people and change management skills.
- Growth-company DNA – thrives in a fast-pace environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- “One team” mentality – excited to work in a highly collaborative, learning-focused organization.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Experience with project reporting.
- Strong skills in Data Integration and/or Data Management.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation delivery skills.
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
Estimated salary range: $85,000 - $100,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.