Implementation Manager at HealthTech Startup at CancerIQ
CancerIQ’s technology makes it possible for providers to recognize and empower patients who have increased risk for cancer at scale. Offering patients cancer risk assessment, genetic counseling and genetic testing is the right thing to do, but most hospitals (cancer centers, breast centers and women’s health providers) simply don’t have the time or the resources to do it. CancerIQ’s unique technology enables providers to screen, assess and manage entire patient populations based on individual genetic risks. That means they can prevent deadly, early-onset cancers.
Providers who partner with CancerIQ can also improve quality of care and staff satisfaction, increase revenues and efficiencies, address social determinants of health, meet guidelines/requirements, and enhance customer loyalty.
The Implementation Manager oversees the deployment of CancerIQ into a variety of clinical settings. They have full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase. Including but not limited to scoping and design, workflow analysis, technical setup, implementation project management, and EMR integration. You’ll own and manage complex implementations, facilitate strategic customer conversations, and collaborate cross-functionally to set up clients for success. All while achieving strong relationship-building, problem-solving, and technical skills. Internally, this position will create standard onboarding collateral and develop implementation templates in our CRM.
Our ideal candidate has led enterprise deployment efforts, has an understanding of software implementation, and understands how to build clinical processes and practices that will scale and grow with the business.
- Kickoff and lead new onboarding projects by uncovering and mapping the customer’s goals and objectives to create best practices that lead to maximum impact for all parties on launch day.
- Lead web-based kick-off meetings and customer product demos
- Create and maintain project plans for each customer while also maintaining standardized documentation around internal and external processes
- Project manage creation and deployment of custom clinical templates
- Create customized training plan to present in both web-based and onsite forums to train and clearly explain the benefits, best practices and functionalities of the CancerIQ solution
- Lead weekly status calls with customers, discussing project status, best practices and progress to implementation complete
- Partner with Product Specialist to configure the CancerIQ platform, to fit the clients needs and requirements
- Has 3+ years of Customer Success experience for a healthcare technology, EHR, or technical B2B software solution. In an early or growth stage SaaS software company preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Business/Genetics/Health Administration preferred.
- Is exceptional at solving problems in an independent and data-driven manner.
- Excellent project management skills to track large, complex software implementations across multiple customer sites
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Understanding of clinical environments and workflows preferred
- Is experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Is passionate about genetics, women’s health, and CancerIQ’s mission to improve healthcare through technology
Cancer IQ's benefits include:
- Opportunity to work in the cutting-edge field of genetics and genomics
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, 401k, unlimited PTO
- Laid back work environment, conveniently located in River North
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, young professionals