What you will be doing:
As an Implementation Manager, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and own the entire post-sale process. It will be your responsibility to provide excellent customer service and quickly get our clients on track for a successful partnership with Lumere. The Implementation Manager will also develop creative strategies in order teach and drive user engagement with our software -ensuring our clients are set-up to experience significant value. You’ll lead activities such as rolling out a broad communication plan and aligning clients’ organizational goals with key partnership success measures.
The successful candidate is an exceptional project manager with an extreme attention to detail -- ensuring a seamless, positive implementation experience every time. They don’t shy away from clients who are resistant to change, and obsess over converting a reluctant client into a raving advocate and super user.
- Develop and execute software implementation and training post-sale
- Collect client requirements and configure user accounts to support best practice workflows
- Drive on implementation workplans to ensure clients stay on target and realize value as quickly as possible post launch
- Collaborate with client success team to escalate client challenges, coordinate deliverables, and ensure seamless handoff to ongoing support team
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting and/or software implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration preferred
- Experience in developing and executing training programs
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (approx. 30% travel)