Implementation Project Manager - Remote at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of CCC's core products and delivering a successful project for our clients with highest quality. Project managers are expected to have skills and knowledge of PMI standard for project management, subject matter experts for all CCC products we implement, and collaborate with numerous internal/external departments.
- Work with clients to establish the project scope, roles and responsibilities, deliverables, work-breakdown structure, and detailed project plan.
- Develop a strong understanding of the CCC Core products in order to become a subject matter expert.
- Verify Insurance Client/Business Partner's documented workflow and recommend necessary modifications as needed.
- Validate documented goals and objectives with client.
- Establish roll-out strategy internally and with clients.
- Collaborating and coordinating with a variety of resources, their collateral and expertisefor implementations of diverse and dynamic set of clients.
- Assign activities to team members.
- Coordination and communication between all stakeholders.
- Accurate and timely documentation of project phases, timelines, updates and outcomes.
- Proactive planning and preparation relative to overall success of projects.
- Work with managers to ensure proper resource allocation and business workflow expertise for each project.
- Coordinate tasks/resources and ensure the project's successful execution and closure.
- Risk identification and formulate mitigation plan.
- Organize project artifacts and deliverables in a central repository to retain project knowledge.
- Regularly review project progress and control project expenditures.
- Facilitate internal/client project status meetings and workflow reviews.
- Provide progress reports to management.
- Establish and refine effective project management procedures.
- Capture actuals against project plan on a weekly basis.
- Follow standard project baseline strategies.
- Manage project variance leveraging a formal Change Management process.
- Up to 25% travel annually.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years prior project management experience
• PMP certified preferred
• Consulting experience preferred
• Software implementation experience preferred
• Automotive Insurance/Automotive Repair/Body Shop experience a plus
• Telematics experience a plus
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members.CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.