Implementation Project Manager at iManage
The Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership in delivery of projects and expert services to clients. The Project Manager takes responsibility for successful delivery and provides high-value advice and guidance to clients. Our Project Managers oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects for iManage solutions with specified deliverables. The successful candidate will be experienced and comfortable in project delivery, work collaboratively with our consulting service staff and customers and is adept at developing client relationships. This position is based in Chicago with travel within US & Beyond (travel likely to not exceed 50%) and reports to the PMO Director.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Provide project leadership for consulting engagements in planning, analysis, installation and testing of iManage solutions to ensure they meet client expectations
- Assemble and coordinate project staff. Manage project resource allocation
- Develop full scale project plans
- Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines
- Review in collaboration with deliver team client deliverables such as presentations, detailed design documentation, build and deployment guides, and task lists
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting revenue and budget. Analyze variances, initiate corrective action where required
- Present progress reports to the company executive management or customer teams
- Monitor scope of the project. Initiate change control procedures where required
- Develop a close working relationship with R&D, Sales and Support teams and foster collaboration and teamwork
- Assign tasks to project team members and review the team’s work products to ensure that they are accurate and consistent. Supervise junior team members as appropriate
- Provide feedback on product usage and features requested at customer sites to internal R&D teams to influence future roadmap direction
- Support case study development and provide lessons learned feedback to project team
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field with at least 5 years of hands on experience in an IT field
- Proven experience leading the implementation and delivery of enterprise software solutions in an external client-facing role.
- Any exposure to Enterprise Content Management/Information Governance solutions within legal, professional services, financial services industries is a huge plus, but is not required.
- Strong client-facing skills, including workshop planning, delivery & documentation
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Project, Excel and Word.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent engagements
- Team Player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently at customer locations with minimal supervision
- Displays well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast paced environment