Implementation Project Manager at iManage
Being a Project Manager at iManage means...
Taking responsibility for successful delivery and providing high-value product and workflow advice and guidance to our clients.
You will join a collaborative organization, and work closely with our clients to understand business processes and requirements to ensure the delivery of successful, business-critical solutions. You will oversee the planning, delivery, and tracking of client-facing projects for iManage solutions. As the face of iManage to our customers for the length of the project and manage a small team iManage Technical Consultants, you will be responsible for the solution design and build.
You will be experienced and comfortable in project delivery and adept at building trust and rapport with customers, and will work collaboratively with our consulting service staff and customers. You are based in Chicago and will be comfortable with travel within US & Beyond (travel likely to not exceed 50%) and will report to the PMO Director.
iM Responsible For…
- Providing project leadership for consulting engagements in planning, analysis, installation and testing of iManage solutions to ensure they meet client expectations
- Developing full-scale project plans and plan, scheduling and monitoring all assigned project timelines
- Reviewing, in collaboration with delivery team, client deliverables such as presentations, detailed design documentation, build and deployment guides, and task lists
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting revenue and budget. Analyzing variances, initiating corrective action where required
- Presenting progress reports to the company executive management or customer teams
- Monitoring scope of the project and initiating change control procedures where required
- Developing a close working relationship with R&D, Sales and Support teams and fostering collaboration and teamwork
- Assigning tasks to project team members and reviewing the team’s work products to ensure that they are accurate and consistent
- Providing feedback on product usage and features requested at customer sites to internal R&D teams to influence future roadmap direction
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of hands-on experience leading client-facing SaaS implementation projects
- Strong client-facing skills, including workshop planning, delivery & documentation
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Project, Excel and Word.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent engagements
- Experience building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- A self-motivated attitude and am capable of working independently at customer locations with minimal supervision
- Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment