bswift is currently seeking a Project Specialist to join our growing team. Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
- Tracks initial requests and maintains status reports. Supports projects by gathering and reviewing initial data.
- Assists with the analysis of data and communicates findings.
- Ensure data quality, consistency and conducts data audits.
- Identifies and addresses data quality issues.
- Generates standard weekly/quarterly/monthly reports.
- Assist in the development of business owned database.
- Responds to business owned requirements.
- Creates simple queries and does basic programming.
- Assists in documenting specifications.
- Communicates with internal constituents and may maintain or update information for internal constituent.
- May participate on business team that interprets, clarifies and documents business needs/issues.
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Must possess a drive for success and growth within a professional career
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)