Implementation Specialist at FOURKITES
Be part of a customer-obsessed, data-driven global supply chain startup named one of the “2021 Best Tech Startups in Chicago”. We empower our people who are reshaping the supply chain industry with end-to-end visibility and real-time tracking.
FourKites’ Global Implementation team is looking for a motivated and customer-centric individual to join our team as an Implementation Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for independently performing a number of implementation tasks, as well as partnering with our team of Implementation Managers to deliver our large, global deployments. It is a great opportunity to further develop your implementation skills and consultative experiences.
About the team:
Our Implementation team is driven, collaborative, and solution-oriented. They come from a variety of backgrounds, whether its technology consulting at a Big 4 firm or managing projects at a SaaS startup, we run the gamut! They travel about 25-50% of the time, meeting with customers at critical points in the Implementation life cycle, without being a dedicated road warrior. The team is made up of animal lovers, coders, sports fans, world travelers, and all-around awesome humans!
What you'll be doing:
As the Implementation Specialist with FourKites, you will have ownership of implementation project tasks, including client management, design, testing, training, and software launches. Additionally, you will partner with our team of Implementation Managers to deliver our complex implementations, drive strategic customer conversations, and participate in cross-functional collaboration to set up clients for success from Sales to Customer Success. It is a very hands-on role that requires strong communication, problem-solving, and technical skills.
- Lead and/or participate in project tasks such as the project kick-off, site survey, customer UAT, training, and go live.
- Lead and/or participate in weekly status calls with customers, discussing project status, best practices, and progress to implementation complete.
- Support the customer in the design & configuration of the FourKites platform to meet enterprise customer needs and requirements.
- Deliver standardized training and change management to ensure the successful adoption of the FourKites program.
- Communicate with customers throughout the implementation process.
- Develop supporting documentation for the implementation process and user training.
- Document business and functional requirements, maintain standardized project documentation, and own maintenance of internal and external project reporting.
- Partner with internal teams to deliver internal initiatives and departmental projects
- 2+ years of experience in client-facing roles
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years Consulting or Software Implementation Experience
- 2+ years SaaS experience
- Proven skill with verbal and written communication with both business and technical contacts
- Experience in the logistics industry or with Transportation Management Systems (Oracle Transportation Management, Blue Yonder, BluJay, MercuryGate, etc.)
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.