CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of the Implementation Specialist is to serve as the liaison between CCC and its insurance clients during the initial phases of product delivery. Project responsibilities include validating the client’s proposed workflow and product rollout or pilot strategies; gathering, documenting and obtaining sign-off on detailed user requirements; and testing the customer’s configuration before final implementation.
- Set up, maintain and validate product configuration for existing clients, including web-based portal login/password administration
- Entry of set up data for new/existing company rollouts while documenting steps for ongoing maintenance
- Troubleshoot and resolve client set up problems to include routing, client data integrity, etc.
- Create or update carrier partnership set up
- Validate Insurance Client’s or Business Partner’s documented Workflow and make necessary modifications
- Validate documented Pilot goals and objectives with client and make necessary modifications
- Validate documented roll-out strategy with client and make necessary modifications
- Gather and analyze product business requirements as it relates to the implementation process
- Create the implementation requirements document and make updates as necessary to the Statement of Work document, including scope of implementation, user requirements, product setup, configuration requirements, and obtain client signoff.
- Conduct or participate in Statement of Work walk through
- Create client specific product setup and configuration test plans
- Review test plans and scripts with implementation team
- Execute setup and configuration tests and record results
- Conduct presentations that demonstrate the customer workflow to clients, Field Training, the FCG (Field Consultant group) and Support groups in conjunction with the implementation
- Work with internal groups to assure that setup and configuration is understood and completed on schedule
- Participate in developing strategies for client implementation roll-out
- Perform post implementation reviews with internal and external clients and provide feedback to appropriate management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Typically requires 2 years of information technology consulting, process re-engineering or relevant work experience
- Experience in the Insurance or Automotive Services Industry a plus