Implementation Specialist at G2
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 904,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
G2 is looking for a hard-working and dedicated Implementation Specialist who will work with customers post-sale and lead them through the onboarding process. The Implementation Specialist should have a high-level of professionalism, attention to detail, and excellent phone skills.
- Walk customers through an outlined onboarding process and advise on best methods to take full advantage of G2 services
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with varying project statuses
- Form strong relationships with customers via email and telephone and work to keep them fully engaged throughout the onboarding process until completion
- Track and report on metrics like customer adoption and engagement
- Help to continually improve the implementation process through experimentation and expertise
- 1+ year of customer service or project management experience in a professional setting
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead meetings with customers by phone
- Personable with a proven ability to establish and build effective working relationships
- Strong project management and follow-up skills to ensure completion of a task
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
- High attention to detail
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.