Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of the Implementation Specialist is to serve as the liaison between CCC and its insurance clients during the initial phases of product delivery. Project responsibilities include validating the client’s proposed workflow and product rollout or pilot strategies; gathering, documenting and obtaining sign-off on detailed user requirements; and testing the customer’s configuration before final implementation.
- Set up, maintain and validate product configuration for existing clients, including web-based portal login/password administration
- Entry of set up data for new/existing company rollouts while documenting steps for ongoing maintenance
- Troubleshoot and resolve client set up problems to include routing, client data integrity, etc.
- Create or update carrier partnership set up
- Validate Insurance Client’s or Business Partner’s documented Workflow and make necessary modifications
- Validate documented Pilot goals and objectives with client and make necessary modifications
- Validate documented roll-out strategy with client and make necessary modifications
- Gather and analyze product business requirements as it relates to the implementation process
- Create the implementation requirements document and make updates as necessary to the Statement of Work document, including scope of implementation, user requirements, product setup, configuration requirements, and obtain client signoff.
- Conduct or participate in Statement of Work walk through
- Create client specific product setup and configuration test plans
- Review test plans and scripts with implementation team
- Execute setup and configuration tests and record results
- Conduct presentations that demonstrate the customer workflow to clients, Field Training, the FCG (Field Consultant group) and Support groups in conjunction with the implementation
- Work with internal groups to assure that setup and configuration is understood and completed on schedule
- Participate in developing strategies for client implementation roll-out
- Perform post implementation reviews with internal and external clients and provide feedback to appropriate management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Typically requires 2 years of information technology consulting, process re-engineering or relevant work experience
- Experience in the Insurance or Automotive Services Industry a plus