Implementations Associate at Enfusion
Enfusion has an immediate opening for an Implementation Associate on our Services team in our Chicago office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Services perform oversight (accounting) tasks for Enfusion clients including shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against 3rd parties, setup of non-trading accruals, post-trade management including T+0 affirmation and proactive correspondence with counterparties to resolve trade breaks, cash processing, and collateral management. In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for onboarding middle and back-office services to our diverse and global investment management client base.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Be the client’s main point of contact for implementation related to Outsourced Middle and Back Office Services
- Consult with clients to incorporate their current and desired business processes with Enfusion software solutions, with a focus on operational efficiency and maintaining best practices.
- Troubleshoot reconciliation, P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing, and general ledger reconciliation
- Work closely with internal teams including conversion, software implementation, development and OMBO to ensure a smooth transition for new Services clients
- Work with 3rd parties to request proper reporting, and create internal reconciliations
- Prioritize and escalate issues when needed and keep clients informed of progress and manage expectations.
- Keep management updated with the current status of daily deliverables, projects, and how they impact overall business goals
- Maintain accurate project and task-level status in internal project management systems
- Identify gaps in functionality and work with product management to enhance our products
- Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures, standards, best practices, and assist with improving and automating existing processes.
Who We Need
- 3-5 years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator.
- Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of industry standards and market best practices and how they relate to respective markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Previous client-facing experience (preferably investor/hedge fund clients)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills