The Information Security Manager (ISM) Program Director for the CXloyalty (CXL) integration with Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) products and services. As an Executive Director and individual contributor (initially), the role will involve direct and indirect supervisory responsibility as the CXL integration program develops. The opportunity will require complex, cross product adoption that will require influence over both JPMC and CXL strategies as program portfolios span various lines of business.
- Understand the firm’s Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC):
- Operating Model
- Product Capabilities
- Technology Roadmap
- Work with ISM leads, Heads of Technology (HoTs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and their management teams to drive a comprehensive control agenda
- Identify requirements needed for uplift and recognize critical challenges to achieving end-state operating model
- Define control integration plan, timelines, resource allocation and prioritization
- Oversee the delivery of services performed by CTC product teams, drive stakeholder engagement and gain consensus on awareness/adoption
- Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships
- Interface with Business Control Managers teams to ensure the technology risk impacting the business is effectively tracked and communicated
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 12+ years of progressive experience within Cybersecurity and Technology Controls. Successful candidate is likely to have held information security, product, program, integration and/or M&A management roles.
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated experience in business
- Ability to work collaboratively & translate business and user requirements in to technology and architecture plans
- Excellent program/project management skills and experience managing global projects across multiple lines of business and/or stakeholder organizations
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including monitoring and response.
- Analytical and objective – able to elaborate on, characterize, assess and evaluate technology and technology related risks with clarity and rational;
- Influencer and facilitator – able to build strong interpersonal relationships, and inform, guide and motivate managers and technologists to address risks with due care and attention to detail; ability to resolve conflict with a proven ability to facilitate and/or make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment to execute against strategic plans.
- Strong communicator – able to explain risks that are often complex and obscure to less expert technologists or risk professionals. Equally good at listening and collaborating effectively with others to enable risk based responses;
- A self-motivated leader - demonstrating a passion for risk management and thought-leadership in this domain;
- Confident and trustworthy - passionate about building respect and trust across stakeholders and inspire other ISMs including junior and senior members of the team.
- Able to successfully operate across regions, business and functions in agile environment while driving continuous improvement.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies in a rapidly changing environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.