Innovation Associate at Pampered Chef
Purpose of the Role:
The Innovation team supports Pampered Chef’s reinvention by partnering closely with all areas of our organization to develop new digital services and experiences. The team is focused on taking on the meaningful, hard problems facing our industry and our company and thinking through new and unique ways of solving them with technology. Our goal is to help consultants be more successful while making their job easy and fun.
The role supports the development of new digital services and experiences. This person will support the process of identifying customer needs, designing and manage tests, and supporting roll-out of validated solutions. They will help evolve the direct selling capabilities of Pampered Chef by leveraging a digital eco-system.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams including finance, technology, marketing, operations, and field (consultant support)
- Track and communicate updates related to the defining, testing, building, and scaling solutions
- Support several in-flight pilots simultaneously by ensuring tests have necessary communications and marketing asset support, answering consultant questions, educating coworkers on objectives of pilots, and providing regular status reports to leadership
- Help build Pampered Chef’s innovation culture
Competencies for Success:
- Organization and project management
- Grounded in the Mission
- Agile & lean
Measure of Success:
- Supporting testing milestones
- Attracting more “target” customers
- Achieving Incremental revenue
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years professional experience, specifically experience working with cross-functional, diverse teams
- Experience managing or participating in digital projects
- Passionate about engaging with customers and consultants, rapidly launching experiments, and designing solutions and experiences to benefit customers and consultants.
- Experience with quantitative research and genuine passion for data