Integration Specialist at FOURKITES
The FourKites platform offers a unique approach to tracking freight and managing exceptions - it connects to ELD/GPS devices already installed in trucks to provide reliable location updates in real-time. To provide this service to our customers, we integrate with a variety of different partners. These integrations are a core aspect of our business and provide significant competitive advantage. We need an experienced Integration Specialist who can help maintain existing integrations and build new ones between FourKites, carriers and shippers. If you love technology and data, and are comfortable with a variety of different systems, this is the role for you.
- Scope, activate and maintain the technical integrations between FourKites, carriers, business partners, and customers
- Work with carriers while they are being set up on our system for the first time. Assist with SQL queries, scripts, and system setup for the integration.
- Provide technical support to other members of the Operations team.
- Troubleshoot issues arising from carrier integrations.
- Maintain documentation a technical details of carrier integrations.
- Complete strategic projects as assigned.
You love variety and can manage multiple tasks at the same time. You know your way around databases, and are a master at extracting just the right data quickly and easily. You are obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and driven.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- Intelligent with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable talking to a wide variety of people, including those in IT
- Insatiable curiosity - you love learning new things
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Working knowledge of web service calls/ API calls, knowledge of Powershell preferred.
- Mastery of relational databases and SQL queries, with the ability to quickly understand database schema and write JOIN queries to pull data from multiple tables
- Knowledge of scripting using Java, Ruby, or Perl is a plus
- Experience in the logistics industry or with Transportation Management Systems a plus
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.