IT Project Manager at Enfusion
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (CST) on Monday, July 29, 2019
What we need
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager that will handle several software development projects. This role will report to the VP of Software Development.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and work with the development, product, implementation, and executive teams
- Oversee and drive the progress of key development initiatives towards deliverables and milestones
- Create and manage project artifacts ( project charters, plans, risk and issues logs, etc)
- Identify and manage risk by working with cross-functional teams.
- Produce executive level summaries for upper management with project status
- Coordinate with Development leads to forecast time and resources
- Hold people accountable while preserving transparency
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- 3+ years of professional PM experience, Business analyst or Scrum Master. Development background is a plus
- Working knowledge of the PM Lifecycle and Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Great documentation and communication skills
- Exposure to Financials/High-Frequency Trading or FinTech
- It would also help if you have a Bachelor in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be able to work onsite in Chicago. We’re right inside the Revival Food Hall.
You are a great fit if:
We think you are a great fit if you like technology, like to get things done without people asking and enjoy a collaborative, laid back environment. You could work at many awesome companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role. You are knowledgeable, care about the details, and like to learn new things. Also, you like food.
The Team / Who we are?
We’re a team of technology-centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code. Imagine working alongside the founders of a global company on some of our tech initiatives.
Read Full Job Description