IT Scrum Master at bswift
bswift is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join us. Must be creative, outgoing, and motivating to drive success for our teams. Setting the process in motion, defining boundaries, training teams and training/mentoring other developing Scrum Masters will be required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Guiding the team and larger organization on how to use Scrum and other Agile practices and to delight customers.
- Organizing and facilitating the daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning as needed by the scrum team(s).
- Guiding the team(s) on how to get the most of self-organization.
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding and working with the right person to remove them.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and working with the team(s).
- Collaborating with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches across the organization.
- Actively participating in an Agile Coaching Team and/or Community of Practice.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Prior experience in a self-directed, fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment
- Proven success in developing new associates
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- CSM, PSM, or CSP is preferred
- Experience with benefit administration systems is preferred
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of platform development, data analytics, and user centered design thinking is preferred
- Experience with Java, Angular, Low Code development technologies is preferred