ITBM Advisory Solution Consultant
ITBM Advisory Solution Consultant
Location: Any Major US Metro
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our technology, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking IT Business Management (ITBM) solution consultants who can provide leadership and expertise during pre-sales engagement. A combination of being well versed in presenting solutions to varied audiences as well as a hands-on technical knowledge to go wide and deep on solution positioning and delivery as part of sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and contribute in Sales campaigns focused on ITBM by providing product and industry insight
- Serve as a thought leader on ITBM for ServiceNow
- Strong alignment with Product Management and Engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback
- Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of ITBM
- Contribute to and maintain a showcase of ITBM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Assist the sales personnel in qualification of customer needs and performing business value assessments to determine value for clients
- Demonstrations of solutions, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Responding to request for information / proposal documents
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understand how to best position ServiceNow solution to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges
- Understanding business and technical problems addressed by the product including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow eco-system
- Strong Pre-sales experience and mastery of the Sales process
- A strong understanding of the PPM market and Project Management related business processes
- Prior presales experience with a PPM or APM solution provider (CA, HP, Oracle, Microsoft) or related high technology business environment
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) market, or IT Financial Management market
- Exhibit prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.