Jr. Program Manager, Latin America
tms unites technology, marketing and sourcing to drive transformational change for the world’s leading brands. With 1000+ employees across 26 countries, we offer an impressive range of solutions — from inspiration and innovation to category management and delivery. Most importantly, we're a place where you can achieve great things, and be recognized as the best.
Our parent company, HAVI, is a global, privately held company that delivers expertise and experience across analytics, packaging, sourcing, supply chain, and logistics. Together, we unlock potential in our shared talent, more career opportunities and benefits, and an elevated service for our clients — which include the likes of McDonald’s, T-Mobile, O2 and adidas — as well as their customers.
Check out our latest and greatest work, from Happy Meals and reusable packaging to adidas immersive experiences, digital campaigns, and more: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/792991243
Learn how we're bringing together technology, marketing, and sourcing to transform brands through "The Power of And": https://vimeo.com/792991410
tms is a place where brilliant people are better together. Discover what life is like at a company where you can achieve great things and feel like you truly belong https://vimeo.com/841244881?share=copy
WHAT MATTERS THE MOST
Breakthrough, business-driving ideas come from extraordinary people with the freedom to be their most authentic selves at work. And we know authenticity and diversity — critical elements of our business — can only be realized when we create access and equity for all. We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging and aspire to be ever-evolving, always growing and listening.
If you want your ideas to be heard and to contribute to a culture of inclusion and authenticity, bring us your voice!
Assist Program Managers (PM) with planning, executing, controlling, and monitoring supply chain activities for Latin America promotional items. Work with PM and assist in preparing analysis for client, management, and project leads with recommendations on mitigating costs, problem resolution, and/or eliminating program risks.
Manage data bases and KPIs; provide insights/analysis to ID trends and optimize the business/processes. Will work in a multi-national business (North America, Latin America, and Asia).
- Support PMs with their promotions, projects, and in all related areas including, but not limited to, budgets, pass-thru costs, order volume management, and other (from beginning to end).
- Monitor timelines and alert PMs, and other parties, of changes.
- Manage the coordination of new/updates to orders, provide recommendations/insights to low/high orders and ensure information is captured in the business systems.
- Coordinate with supplier and 3rd party providers.
- Manage databases and KPIs.
- Provide insights/analysis to ID trends and optimize the business/processes.
- Assist with the completion of client and internal ad-hoc requests for historical information/presentations.
- Provide continuous process improvements that reduce cycle time, eliminate redundancy, non-value-added steps and rework, and increase value to the customer.
- Contribute with the development of department and client’s country processes that includes, but is not limited to, the import and export process documentation and flowcharting.
- Participate in the development and completion of external customer measurements.
- Maintain and build upon relationships and work efficiently with all inter/intra company contacts and at different levels: Global, regional, and suppliers.
- Continuous learning of the PM functions/role to be prepared for the next level.
- Manage issue resolutions with internal parties and supplier(s).
- Ensure processes are documented and updated as needed.
- May need to work during off-hours to ensure deliverables are met and/or for meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent Spanish and English (Portuguese a plus), both in spoken and written
- 1-3 years project management or supply chain experience
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment