Lead Digital Strategist at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!!Introduction
The Lead Strategist will be responsible for guiding Rightpoint's digital strategy clients through their digital transformation. You will work on a dynamic mix of projects ranging from industry research and digital maturity assessments, to road mapping engagements and ultimately overseeing a series of transformation engagements.
You will work with content and UX teams, designers, developers, analysts, project managers and strategic account managers to improve customer experiences across industries including technology, healthcare, finance, automotive, CPG brands and eCommerce (to name a few). The Lead Strategist is responsible for end-to-end strategic solutions and leading the development of data-driven digital strategy. The Lead Strategist will share ownership of relationships at the executive sponsor-level across a variety of industries, and support peers and other clients within the Rightpoint portfolio.What You'll Do & The Impact You'll Make
- Act as an advocate and leader in digital transformation, leading the overall digital strategy and guiding our clients vision. Lead the development of strategic opportunities analysis, prioritization roadmaps and ROI analysis as part of the overall future state vision.
- Work closely with our Experience team to introduce business/consulting frameworks and the ability to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading solutions.
- Collaborate with our Research and Digital Insights teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into transformative digital solutions, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Translate business objectives, end user needs and inputs from customers or partners into documented business requirements.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive, and collaborative work environment. You'll play an active role in counselling and mentoring consultants across the organization by providing structured and on-the-job feedback.
- Lead or actively participate in strategy engagements in enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud technologies, with a strong focus on any of the following: Microsoft, Sitecore, Salesforce, Adobe, Epi, or leading Data and Martech offerings.
- Experience at a large consultancy or respected boutique firm is a plus.
- Identified experience in one or more industries (healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail or professional services)
- Experience that spans across UX, business, operations, web engineering, design, data architecture and infrastructure. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other business partners, UX and visual designers as well as technologists and developers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a digital transformation point of view.
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm.
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood.
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective.
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business. "Own" your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Don't just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Successful past experience leading similar strategy engagements required.
- Commerce and/or Brand experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with company matching
- Weekly snack/drink delivery
- Regular cultural and social events including: volunteering, game nights, cultural and diversity spotlights, Happy hours, Team outings, intramural sports, etc.
- Frequent catered lunches
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.