Lead Solutions Delivery Manager at Epsilon (Chicago, IL)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Lead Solution Delivery Manager (SDM) manages the build and delivery of our CORE ID-based solutions with current and prospective clients collaborating with internal and external cross-teams such as Analytics, Engineering, Legal, to Sales, to drive deliverables to completion. This unique role combines aspects of project management, process development and innovation efficiency. You’ll help capture and document client business problems and challenges to ensure a realistic and feasible delivery of Epsilon’s CORE ID offerings, combining knowledge of product capabilities from Epsilon’s flagship suite of pseudo-anonymous driven platforms. While you won’t be building the platforms themselves as we have talented engineers who can do that, you will be a critical ally to ensure successful delivery to our clients.
- Exemplifies a hands-on approach to project management by managing multiple clients, cross teams, and tasks to achieve flawless delivery of our solutions
- Familiarize and gain a sound understanding of the Client, their business and their goals
- Support the business development team and pipeline activities including RFPs for CORE-ID platform products
- Collaborates with other cross-functional teams
- Maintains and applies knowledge of Epsilon CORE ID solutions in all aspects of the role
- Continually improves best practices and provides recommendations to ensure that all accounts within area of responsibility meet the maximum quality setup standards prior to delivery
Experience & Education
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required (or equivalent experience)
- 8-10 years’ experience in the AdTech/MarTech space with knowledge of AdTech/MarTech industry, advanced analytics, or database solutions, specifically DMPs, DSPs, digital identity management solutions and analytics tools (you do NOT need to possess technical experience within this)
- Proven presentation and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts to C-suite
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to distill key information from undefined client and internal requests
- Excellent relationship-building skills, across-teams, and organization
- Sound business aptitude and ability to resolve conflicts both inside and outside organization
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to work autonomously, managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Travel – less than 10%
- Previous experince in sales support, project management, client/account management, engagement management and/or people management a plus, but not required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.