Leadership Development, Senior Specialist
Leadership Development, Senior Specialist
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people had the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you’re looking to play a “back office” HR role, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate innovative and driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Since day one we have been dedicated to Building the Next Generation of Leaders and this continues with you. Our Shared Services team is the foundation of our culture and the steward of our values. We partner with our internal clients and provide exceptional service, enabling our people to provide outstanding service to the firm’s clients. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Leadership Development Senior Specialist to be part of a new opportunity within our Talent Development team. You will work with the Talent Development Manager to create tools, manage resources, and build helpful content that resides on our internal SharePoint site, which is dedicated to bringing our mission of Building the Next Generation of Leaders (NGL) to life.
* Collaborate with senior leadership, talent teams, and career advisors to build and maintain accurate and up-to-date leadership, on-boarding, and personal / professional development resources that inspire our people to live West Monroe’s mission in their day-to-day interactions with colleagues, clients, communities, and employee owners
* Curate and execute compelling content that translates and brings to life our mission of Building the Next Generation of Leaders across the firm
* Develop strong relationships with stakeholders to seek understanding of their needs
* Design solutions and content that provide a consistent, positive leadership journey for all employees
* Investigate and pursue homegrown NGL success stories to share broadly across the firm
* Conduct independent SharePoint troubleshooting and assist others with troubleshooting as needed
* Manage technical SharePoint enhancements, issues, and bugs with West Monroe’s external vendors and internal IT team
* Build, test, execute, and iterate on a customized NGL knowledge management / site maintenance methodology
* Establish relevant knowledge management success metrics and maintain the highest quality resources and materials
* Relentlessly pursue the development and curation of content that is relevant, accurate, and enhances NGL Site usability
* Provide customized and transparent information that facilitates a positive employee experience and is implemented using general change management best practices
* Recommend and implement updates to existing NGL material
* Conduct thorough needs assessments, producing and analyzing usage reports that outline people, process, technology performance needs, outline recommendations (e.g., changes in operations, budget, or quality) and highlight key impacts
* Partner with internal clients to build consensus and gain sponsorship for various leadership resources while gaining a deep understanding of practice initiatives and organizational challenges
* Keep project leaders, stakeholders, and subject matter experts engaged in the development of resources and thought leadership while maintaining scope, quality, and timeliness
* Actively solicit and incorporate feedback to continuously improve professional learning and leadership development experiences
* Design aesthetically pleasing documents, reports, and presentations that effectively convey meaning and adhere to style guidelines
Required Education, Skills, Abilities, and Work Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 5-8 years of experience with progressive corporate, talent development, knowledge management, or strategic communication experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and English fluency
* Demonstrated attention to detail and strong prioritization skills required
* Understanding of adult learning theories, needs assessment, instructional design, and knowledge management methodology
* Creative researcher with high energy and curiosity about new topics
* Passion for business and learning, intellectual curiosity, and learning agility
* Ability to build strong relationships and influence
* Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, nimble, professional environment
* Experience owning intranet sites or knowledge management platforms, specifically SharePoint preferred
* Experience influencing stakeholders and telling compelling stories visually, verbally, and in writing
* Experience working in a professional services firm preferred
* Experience with the creation of various training resources, including job aids, training guides, playbooks, and templates preferred
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to lead in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your own career, we'd love to hear from you.
Think you've got what it takes? Then join our team and make us better.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.