Learning Business Partner at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Product Operations | Technical Training & Enablement team designs, develops, and delivers learning solutions for ServiceNow’s Product organization. We are passionate about making ServiceNow an incredible place to work for every employee. We partner with leaders in our Cloud Services, Engineering, Product Management, Technical Support, and other technology teams to help them realize their business priorities by delivering measurable outcomes through technical training and enablement.
As a member of the Technical Training & Enablement team, you’ll partner with VPs and key stakeholders to evaluate, design, develop and deliver effective learning solutions to empower our Product organization. You’ll create our training and strategic roadmap for your assigned Business Units to deliver measurable business outcomes to for our technical teams.
The successful candidate will have outstanding business acumen, extensive experience managing learning & development programs, a keen awareness of the unique needs of a fast-paced SaaS company, an analytical mindset, and exceptional executive level written and verbal communication skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- You’ll build strategic partnerships with technical leaders, and other L&D teams to create, deliver and evolve a training strategy and accompanying roadmap that enables our software engineers, support engineers, service engineering and product management teams to continue to fuel our growth.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with stakeholder leadership to assess and identify needed learning interventions and success factors.
- You’ll partner with a talented global team of learning program managers , project managers, instructors, and learning platform administrators to design, develop, deliver, and maintain high-quality learning that enables employees to execute on pace with the business.
- You’ll analyze data and develop insights to focus on the value Technical Training and Enablement team delivers to the business, and informs continual process, efficiency, effectiveness. and quality improvement.
- You’ll provide thought leadership by staying abreast of new L&D trends to meet stakeholder needs and identify new offerings and methods.
- Manage all communications with your stakeholders including Strategic Plans, Roadmaps, QBRs, Now at Work Posts, Executive Status Reports and End of Year Summaries.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 12+ Years technical learning and development management and leadership experience, preferably for Engineering, Support or Services organizations within a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company.
- Developed a learning strategy and roadmap for a similar team and delivered demonstrable value to the business.
- Partnered with a team of learning program managers, curriculum designers and developers, instructors, and learning platform administrators to develop, deliver and optimize technical training.
- Proven expertise in modern course development and delivery methods and tools. Experience designing and facilitating a variety of learning offerings: web-based/eLearning, video, instructor-led classes, blended learning, assessments.
- Established and executed design, development, and delivery processes and standards that ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managed and balanced a learning portfolio for multiple stakeholders and collaborated across business units to optimize resources.
- Integrity, diplomacy, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels.
- Experience presenting to, partnering with, and guiding engineering and senior business management.
- Outstanding executive level verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and analytical skills.
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and driven to achieve goals.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team with a flexible work style.
- The ability to learn quickly, be curious, open to feedback and highly adaptable to change
- Strong organizational skills and is disciplined with time to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- MBA or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.