Learning Project Specialist at GoHealth (Chicago, IL)
The Learning & Development (L&D) team is looking for a Project Specialist, Learning & Development Design to help build GoHealth's learning strategy. This role reports to the Project Manager, Learning & Development. The Project Specialist, Learning & Development will assist Projects Managers in the delivery of multiple L&D projects from ideation through final delivery and implementation. These programs and learning initiatives will align with our needs and remain in tune with GoHealth's, sales-driven culture. This is a growing department and your expertise on developing training programs will have an impact on the growth of our agents. This is a great role for someone that enjoys seeing their work implemented throughout a growing company.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Collaborate with L&D project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Conduct interviews to gather requirements via questionnaires, surveys, site visits, user stories, workflow storyboards, use cases, and other methods.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, redefining as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders to ensure issues and solutions are understood.
- Create regular project status and progress reports.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years supporting diverse and complex L&D projects
- L&D or training experience is preferred
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing and managing resources
- Be able to work cross functionally with our internal and external resources in order to develop project deliverables
- Strong customer service orientation
- Learn new concepts quickly, applying depth and breadth of current skills in analyzing new opportunities or problem areas.
- Identify risk areas and proactively determine appropriate mitigation
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Ability to deliver high levels of performance and service excellence while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to translate complex information into easily understandable content
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC