Manager, Solution Delivery Team
What we do
Civis Analytics helps leading businesses, nonprofits, and government use data to identify, attract, and engage customers, constituents, and citizens. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Who we are
At Civis, we have opportunities for applicants who are newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anywhere in between. Our teams are energized by complex challenges and value diversity of thought. Opportunities to stand out and inspire happen daily and we trust and encourage you to act on your ideas – no matter how big they are. We offer you the tools and community you need to do your best work. Each of us is committed to holding ourselves accountable for results, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
What we are looking for
As a Senior Delivery Manager, you are responsible for managing Civis’s platinum and top revenue client solution deliveries. This includes being the primary point person for clients, managing delivery teams throughout the delivery process, and acting as a liaison between solution, consulting, and tech teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee the daily activities of customer delivery for complex solution delivery, including:
- Managing the delivery of large projects for clients including developing a scope and budget, setting delivery priorities, and meeting timely delivery goals.
- Participating in client meetings to clarify, set expectations and align on specific requirements of each project. Regularly communicating updates to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Tracking project performance and proactively removing barriers before they become barriers -- including opening and tracking Jira tickets across multiple customers.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting delivery issues in a timely fashion. Coordinating with Solution Teams and Engineering to fix any reliability issues, track service metrics, and manage budgets.
- Coordinating with the Product team to develop scalable process improvements for future deliveries of solutions to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-savings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a software implementation, including software implementations at enterprise-scale organizations.
- Minimum 5 years of client management experience.
- Experience with SQL and ETL workflows.
- Proven track record of driving projects to successful completion, on time and on budget.
- Experience programming in Python or R.
- Knowledge of data science concepts.
Why Civis Analytics?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on continued learning, mentorship, and internal promotion
- Competitive benefits including flexible PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits
- Downtown open office environment near great restaurants and all public transportation options
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW